First-time Homebuyer Seminar
Are you unsure how and where to start the home-buying process?
Look no further than St. Mary’s Bank.
We have the tools and resources to make homeownership a reality. From preparing your finances before beginning your home search to closing on your new home and making the big move, our Mortgage Specialists will answer the following questions and more:
• How much home can you afford based on your lifestyle?
• What are the advantages of being prequalified?
• How can you buy a home with as little as no money down?
• What are the advantages of a fixed-rate mortgage or adjustable-rate mortgage?
• What documents do you really need to get started?
Buying your first home is a major milestone, and St. Mary’s Bank’s Mortgage Specialists will help you identify the financing opportunity that best fits your needs and guide you every step of the way.
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, St. Mary’s Bank provides sound, credible mortgage advice because we truly have your best interests at heart. Let us be your advocate as you navigate the home-buying process.