First-Time Homebuyers Seminar
Buying your first home is a major milestone. Let our Mortgage Specialists help you navigate the home-buying process.
Wednesday, March 6 | 6:00–8:00 p.m.
Are you curious about the benefits of owning versus renting?
Are you unsure how and where to start the home-buying process?
Look no further than St. Mary’s Bank.
We have the tools and resources to make homeownership a reality. From preparing your finances before beginning your home search to closing on your new home and making the big move, our Mortgage Specialists will answer the following questions and more:
- How much home can you afford based on your lifestyle?
- What are the advantages of being prequalified?
- How can you buy a home with as little as no money down?
- What are the advantages of a fixed-rate mortgage or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- What documents do you really need to get started?
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, St. Mary’s Bank provides sound, credible mortgage advice because we truly have your best interests at heart. Let us be your advocate as you navigate the home-buying process.
Wednesday, March 6
St. Mary's Bank Education Center
48 Perimeter Road
Space is limited, so reserve your seat today!