Purpose: Responsible for timely processing and the analysis of various types of Fleet leasing transactions that can include but not limited to: inventory sales, payoffs and disposition. Validate all required documents, dates and information have been provided and is accurate. Through a proactive process resolve, escalate and partner with Merchant associates to process off lease vehicles within Service Level Standards. Develop relationships with third party providers for required and/or missing documentation.
(80%) – Process transactions
- Process various off lease transaction types.
- Validate required documents, dates and information have been provided and is accurate.
- Research processing questions or topics and communicate findings to the appropriate parties.
- Monitor exceptions and ensure timely response from business partners and third-party vendors.
- Escalate aged items and drive resolution.
- Suggest process improvements to enhance quality, improve productivity and minimize risk.
(10%) – Daily Workflow Reporting
- Run daily workflow reports.
- Engage management when processing days are at risk.
- Provide volumes and aging status to management during weekly meetings.
(5%) – Business Relationships
- Work closely with the Operations, Purchasing, Customer Service and Transportation team members and management.
- Contact third party vendors and develop contact list for future requests.
(5%) – Additional projects as assigned.
- Experience in customer service and outbound calling.
- Strong time management, effective planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data.
- Strong processing skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully interface with peers, management and business partners.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Minimum two to three years of customer service and/or business processing experience.