Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop a yearly plan and calendar of annual giving solicitations and stewardship including targeted
campaigns for current parents, grandparents, alumni parents, alumni, and faculty and staff.
• Identify new sources of support for individual giving. Work with Director of Advancement to coordinate the solicitation of new prospects and the upgrade of current donors who have the potential to increase their annual giving.
• Oversee Alumni Council with the assistance of the Alumni & Engagement Manager.
• Manage the daily operations of the annual giving program.
• Design and manage donor stewardship programs, including acknowledgment policies.
• Establish and monitor monthly goals for annual giving volunteer team.
• Develop and manage constituent mailings, acquisition programs and special fundraising appeals.
• Develop and manage programs for lapsed donors of all constituencies.
• Prepare and analyze all annual giving reports; collaborate with the Advancement Office Coordinator in managing the Raiser’s Edge database including reports, queries and gift acknowledgment letters.
• Provide regular reports on membership growth and trends for Director of Advancement and the School’s Advancement Committee.
• Create volunteer/solicitor training program, materials and communications.
• Establish metrics to assess progress of program including personal visits and solicitation targets.
• Participate fully in the life of the School.