Meals on Wheels of Hillsborough County is Hiring Delivery Drivers for our Goffstown and Manchester Locations!
Day-To-Day Fun Stuff
- Pack coolers & bags
- Deliver meals and provide wellness checks to assigned clients
- Report client Change in Conditions to supervisor or designated staff member
- Distribute envelopes, program handouts, menus, and informational flyers when requested
- The driver plays an integral part of the team by providing meals, a friendly visit and a well-being check!
The Red Tape
- 21 years old
- Driver’s License
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read & write required
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs and climb stairs
- Automobile insurance with Bodily Injury liability coverage of at least $100K/$300K
- Strong work ethic and judgment, flexibility and a good sense of humor
What You Really Want To Know
- Part time Monday-Friday position up to 15 hours per week
- Deliveries between 10am – 1pm
- Starting at $10.75/hour PLUS mileage reimbursement at ¢62 per mile
- 401k with 4% employer match after 1 year
Meals on Wheels of Hillsborough County promotes diversity in its workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified persons of every race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability.