Coaches report to the Director of Athletics, Chris Hettler. Coaches are required to read and understand the school’s employee handbook and job expectations. Coaches will support the mission and philosophy of The Derryfield School, to act as a positive contributor to the School community and to act as a role model of appropriate behavior with students, parents, and colleagues. Coaches are expected to understand and adhere to all of the NHIAA bylaws and policies as well. Coaching experience is preferred and an excellent driving record is required. Competitive stipend is offered.
Current openings for Spring 2023
- Head or Assistant Crew Coach (1-2)
- Head JV Girls Lacrosse Coach
- Head JV Girls Tennis Coach
- Head or Assistant Boys Middle School Lacrosse Coach
- Head Boys and Girls Varsity Track Coaches
- Varsity/JV assistant Baseball Coach
Coaching duties include but are not limited to:
- Schedules and communicates in a timely manner to players, parents, and the athletic director of any changes to the schedule,
- Prepares daily practices and game plans,
- And drives the mini-bus when necessary to games. You will be requested to authorize a drivers’ license record check to verify driving history and authorize a criminal background check.
Interested candidates should visit our website (www.derryfield.org) for application information or email Chris Hettler.
An equal opportunity employer, Derryfield is fully committed to attracting, retaining, and developing the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, age, nation of origin, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.