Bank of America
Bank of America began serving New Hampshire more than 160 years ago. At Bank of America, we have leading capabilities across all our businesses and a strategy that isfocused on connecting our capabilities to deliver for our customers and clients. In everysituation, we're committed to growing responsibly and sustainably - ensuring everything we doaligns to our purpose of helping people live better financial lives.
• Families can have the tools and support they need to live more successful financial lives.
• Neighborhoods can be built on a solid foundation of responsible home lending and economic development.
• Businesses, small and large, can benefit from our financial and intellectual capital.
• And the organizations, nonprofits and companies addressing society's toughest problems canhave the resources and expertise of the company and the efforts of our over 200,000 employees behind them.
In each market, we strive to connect everything our company offers to our clients' personal andfinancial goals so we can provide tailored solutions to fit their needs. It's how we make thislarge company personal and how we help our customers, clients and communities thrive.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Jim Foster
- Mr. Brian McLaughlinPhone: (603) 647-7652
- Juliana (Iuliana) RobinsonPrivate Client AdvisorPhone: (603) 647-3462
- Ken SheldonPhone: (603) 647-7936
Located at 900 Elm Street Manchester, NH 03101