Bank of New Hampshire
Bank of New Hampshire, founded in 1831, provides deposit, lending and wealth management products and services to families and businesses throughout New Hampshire and southern Maine. With assets exceeding $2 billion, Bank of New Hampshire is the oldest and one of the largest independent banks in the state. Throughout its long history, the bank continues to be a strong, stable, mutual financial institution.
We are proud to be New Hampshire’s oldest and largest locally owned bank; success means more than what we see on our balance sheet. It’s what we see on the faces of those we serve every day. That’s been our mission for nearly two centuries and it continues to be our mission to this day.
Bank of New Hampshire has played an integral part in New Hampshire's growth and has shown a strong commitment to the communities where their employees serve, live and work. The bank has a long history of providing financial support to non-profit agencies around the state.
Whom to Contact
- Jacy AmenkowickVP - Commercial BankerPhone: (603) 527-3218
- Mrs. Joanne GagnonVP - Commercial BankerPhone: (800) 832-0912
- Patrick HostetterMortgage Loan OfficerPhone: (800) 832-0912
- Elin LeonardAVP - Banking Office ManagerPhone: (603) 527-7200
- Chris LoganPresident & CEOPhone: (800) 832-0912
- Bob MaganSVP - Private Banking Investment OfficerPhone: (603) 230-4219
- Charlie MatthewsSVP - Private Banking Investment OfficerPhone: (603) 527-7208
- Kelli J OlsenVP - Corporate Cash Management OfficerPhone: (603) 528-8144
- Mrs. Gayle PriceSVP - Chief Human Resources OfficerPhone: (800) 832-0912
- Mrs. Denise RodgersVP - Senior Mortgage Loan OfficerPhone: (800) 832-0912
- Mr. Mike St. OngeSVP - Investment OfficerPhone: (800) 832-0912
- Mrs. Evelyn WheltonSVP - Retail Lending Sales ManagerPhone: (800) 832-0912
- Mrs. Karen WilsonVP - CRA OfficerPhone: (800) 832-0912