Camden National Bank
- Financial/Investment Services
Camden National Corporation, founded in 1875 and headquartered in Camden, Maine is the largest publicly traded bank holding company in Northern New England with over $4.0 billion in assets and more than 650 employees. Camden National Bank, its subsidiary, is a full-service community bank that offers an array of business and consumer financial products and services, accompanied by the latest in digital banking technology to empower customer to bank the way they want. The Bank provides personalized service through a network of 60 banking centers, 76 ATMs, and lending offices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, all complimented by 24/7 live phone support.
Whom to Contact
- Stephen LawrencePhone: (800) 860-8821
- Ms. Heidi MoffittPhone: (603) 716-2403
- Pamela StarrMortgage loan OfficerPhone: (603) 716-2400Cell Phone: (603) 722-8343
- Gretchen WilliamsPublic Relations/Communications AssociatePhone: (207) 518-5684