Children's Scholarship Fund New Hampshire
- Non-Profit Organization
Granite State businesses have an exciting role to play in expanding educational opportunities for New Hampshire's children. The Children’s Scholarship Fund (CSF) provides scholarships to empower low-income New Hampshire families to choose the schools that best fit their children’s unique learning needs, regardless of their income or zip code.
Businesses and individuals donating to CSF to fund scholarships for low- and middle-income K-12 children in New Hampshire can receive an 85% Education Tax Credit (ETC) from the State of New Hampshire against business profits tax (BPT), business enterprise tax (BET), and interest & dividends tax (I&D). CSF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity scholarship organization.
Through the ETC, businesses voluntarily direct some of their profits to CSF that provides scholarships to improve student achievement and reduce inequalities inherent in our Zip Code-based public system. This investment in education puts businesses in the role of actively providing opportunities for students to learn more, do more, and become more.
- Make a difference in the life of a student.
- Give a hard-working family the power to choose a school that’s right for their child.
- Empower families with tuition support.
- Improve education, one student at a time.
- Invest in the future of New Hampshire.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Kate BakerExecutive DirectorPhone: (603) 785-0174