- Financial/Investment Services
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is one of the nation’s oldest and largest financial institutions, with $145.2 billion in assets as of June 30, 2016.
Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, Citizens offers a broad range of retail and commercial banking products and services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, large corporations and institutions. In Consumer Banking, Citizens helps its retail customers “bank better” with mobile and online banking, a 24/7 customer contact center and the convenience of approximately 3,200 ATMs and approximately 1,200 Citizens Bank branches in 11 states in the New England, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions.
Citizens also provides wealth management, mortgage lending, auto lending, student lending and commercial banking services in select markets nationwide. In Commercial Banking, Citizens offers corporate, institutional and not-for-profit clients a full range of wholesale banking products and services including lending and deposits, capital markets, treasury services, foreign exchange and interest hedging, leasing and asset finance, specialty finance and trade finance. Citizens operates through its subsidiaries Citizens Bank, N.A., and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania as Citizens Bank, Citizens Commercial Banking and Citizens One. Additional information about Citizens and its full line of products and services can be found at www.citizensbank.com.
Whom to Contact
- Joseph CarelliPhone: (603) 634-7345
- Laura CortesePhone: (603) 634-7090
- Kerry HarrisonCitizens Bank?s Public AffairsPhone: (603) 634-7090
- Mr. Keith JacksonPhone: (603) 634-7090
- Mrs. Jaime NadeauSmall Business Relationship ManagerPhone: (603) 634-7090
- Amy NoelAVP Relationship ManagerPhone: (603) 264-5707
- Mr. Bill PickPhone: (603) 634-7090