Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester is a community medical practice offering a full array of primary and specialty care services. Over 100 health care providers operate from its facilities in Manchester and Bedford to meet the health care needs of everyone from newborns to seniors. Additionally,the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth (CHaD)and Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC) provide highly specialized pediatric and oncology care at the Manchester campus and are backed by the resources of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, New Hampshire's only academic hospital.
Whom to Contact
- Dr. Joanne Conroy, MDPresiddent and CEOPhone: (603) 695-2500
- Mr. Thomas GauthierCHaD Community Relations CoordinatorPhone: (603) 695-2500
- Ms. Jennifer GilkieVP, Communications & MarketingPhone: (603) 650-3082
- Ms. Angelica LaddPhone: (603) 695-2500
- Ms. Carol OlwertAssociate DirectorPhone: (603) 695-2500
- Steven ParisPhone: (603) 695-2524