Founded in 1818 and based in Boston, Eastern Bank is the largest and oldest mutual bank in the country, with $9.9 billion in assets and nearly 100 branches serving communities in eastern Massachusetts and southern and coastal New Hampshire. Eastern Bank offers banking, investments and insurance all under one roof, and prides itself on working harder to understand its customers’ needs so it can deliver these services in a committed and personal way. Eastern Bank, which includes Eastern Bank Wealth Management and Eastern Insurance, is a recognized leader in corporate social responsibility and for its advocacy on behalf of a number of social justice causes. For more information, visit: www.easternbank.com, www.facebook.com/easternbank or www.twitter.com/easternbank.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Kristi AlbrightPhone: (781) 598-7690
- Mr. Andy BonteVP Relationship ManagerPhone: (603) 606-4720
- Mr. Ed HowlettPhone: (603) 540-3692
- Ms. Kathleen MarshallVP Relationship ManagerPhone: (603) 606-4734
- Joseph ReillyPhone: (603) 606-4700
- Bria SuprenantPhone: (603) 647-4446