Easterseals New Hampshire, Inc.
- Non-Profit Organization
- Social Services
Easter Seals provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Easter Seals is the most comprehensive statewide non-profit organization that provides services to children, adults, and seniors with disabilities and special needs.
We are always there, meeting the most difficult challenges, creating innovative programs, and delivering critical services that benefit the entire family.
We provide help, hope and answers so people with special needs can live more independent lives.
Easter Seals is very well-managed, spending 90 cents of every dollar on programs and services including: autism services, inclusive child care and early intervention, special education, medical rehabilitation, camping and recreation, vocational services, senior services, substance abuse services, community based services, individual service options, adult day programs, transportation services, residential service options, dental and veterans services.
Whom to Contact
- Maureen BeauregardCEOPhone: (603) 623-8863
- Jessica CarluccioCommunity Relations Recruiter (Human Resources)
- Ms. Agata DeOliveiraDevelop Events ManagerPhone: (603) 623-8863
- Meredith ElkinsSr. VP of Communications
- Joe EmmonsChief Development OfficerPhone: (603) 623-8863
- Carolyn Marquis
- Mrs. Jessica MartinEvents ManagerPhone: (603) 621-3504
- Nancy RollinsCOOPhone: (603) 623-8863
- Ms. Cynthia RossAssistant to Maureen Beauregard, President/CEOPhone: (603) 623-8863
- Dennis TheriaultVice President of Operations, Farnum CenterPhone: (603) 263-8021