Elliot Health System
- Non-Profit Organization
Elliot Health System is a non-profit organization serving the healthcare needs of the community since 1890. The largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire, Elliot Hospital, a 296-bed acute care facility and the first community hospital in the state, serves as the cornerstone of the health system. Elliot is home to Manchester’s designated Regional Trauma Center, Elliot Breast Health Center, Elliot Urgent Care, a Level 3 Newborn Intensive Care Unit, Elliot Medical Group, Elliot Regional Cancer Center, Elliot Senior Health Center, Visiting Nurse Association of Manchester and Southern New Hampshire, 1-Day Surgery Center, Elliot Memory & Mobility Center, NH Arthritis Center, Elliot Retail Pharmacy, Elliot Medical Centers in Londonderry and Hooksett, and The Elliot at River’s Edge.
For more information about any of Elliot’s services, call Elliot Direct at 603-663-1111 or visit www.elliothospital.org.
Whom to Contact
- Greg Baxter, M.D.Phone: (603) 669-5300
- Dr. W. Gregory Baxter, MDPresidentPhone: (603) 663-2402
- Ms. Rachel ChaseDevelopment SpecialistPhone: (603) 669-5300
- Mr. John LearyPhone: (603) 669-5300
- Mr. Steve NortonPhone: (603) 669-5300
- Ms. Kelli RaffertyDirector of PhilanthropyPhone: (603) 663-3091
- Ms. Annie SrebnikFundraising Events ManagerPhone: (603) 669-2980