Saturday 8:30 AM - 12 PM
Granite State Credit Union
- Credit Union
Granite State Credit Union has been providing financial products and convenience banking services to residents and businesses in New Hampshire for 75 years. Founded in 1945 as the Utility Workers Credit Union, and renamed to Granite State Credit Union in 1974, we encourage anyone who lives or works in New Hampshire, and is looking for a progressive, friendly financial partner with integrity, to join our vibrant membership base.
Whom to Contact
- Jody DucharmePhone: (800) 645-4728 x3510
- Mrs. Kristen DuggenTeller ManagerPhone: (800) 645-4728
- Melissa FortinManchester Branch ManagerPhone: (800) 645-4728
- Ms. Nicole LonghiPhone: (800) 645-4728
- Alicia MattsonRegional Branch ManagerPhone: (800) 645-4728
- Mrs. Yolandi SacchettiMarketing Outreach SpecialistPhone: (800) 645-4728
Visit gscu.org/branch for a location near you.