New Hampshire Business Sales
- Business Brokerage
For almost 40 years NHBS has successfully worked with business owners, their attorneys, and business buyers to simplify the complexities of selling a business. From New Hampshire's southern border to its northern mountains, we broker business sales in a diverse array of business types including manufacturing, retail, service, and hospitality as well as commercial real estate.
New Hampshire Business Sales, Inc. is a group of experienced business professionals dedicated to maximizing the value of and selling, small to mid-size, privately-held, business and commercial property interests throughout New Hampshire. We can determine business value, market your business to potential buyers, follow regulations, avoid costly pitfalls, and ultimately, successfully sell your business while keeping your best interest’s a priority.
Business Transition Strategies, a division of New Hampshire Business Sales, is the Mergers & Acquisition arm of the company that focuses on mid-market transactions. The focus of BTS is to assist companies to prepare for either exit strategies or growth strategies. At BTS, we exclusively represent sellers. At the same time, we are always in contact with, and are cultivating well-qualified buyers, including synergistic corporate acquirers, private equity groups, and individuals. Our ability to present your business in the right market at the right time is unparalleled in our profession. For more information, visit our website http://www.businesstransitionstrategies.com or contact us at email@example.com
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Stan EvansCBIPhone: (603) 715-1097
- Mr. John HoweCEPAPhone: (603) 715-1097
- Mr. Gilbert OriolBusiness IntermediaryPhone: (603) 867-0232
- Mr. Leon ParkerCBIPhone: (603) 715-1097
- Mr. Bill PurslowBusiness IntermediaryPhone: (603) 715-1097
- Mr. Ken SchaeferCBIPhone: (603) 715-5420
- Mr. Ed SettinoBrokerPhone: (603) 715-1097
- Mr. Ivor ThomasBrokerPhone: (603) 715-1097
- Ms. Lee-Ann ValottoMarketing & Office CoordinatorPhone: (603) 715-1097