New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
- Community Development Finance
- Non-Profit Organization
The New Hampshire Community Loan Fund turns investments into loans and education to create opportunity and transform lives.
The Community Loan Fund collaborates with a wide range of donors and investors, and with business, nonprofit and government partners, to provide the financing and support people need to have affordable homes, quality jobs and child care, and to become financially independent.
Lending programs help convert manufactured-home parks to resident-owned cooperatives and include real mortgages for manufactured homes, as well as financing for business growth, child care providers, nonprofits and developers of affordable rental housing. A matched-savings program is also available through a network of community partners.
Established in 1983, the nonprofit Community Loan Fund was one of the first Community Development Financial Institutions in the nation, and has received industry awards and recognition for its social impact, financial strength and performance.
- Business Finance -- full range of financing options for established small companies
- ROC-NH -- converting manufactured-home parks to resident-owned communities
- Welcome Home Loans -- real, fixed-rate mortgage loans for manufactured homes
- Community Facilities loans -- for child care providers and nonprofits
- Community Housing loans -- assisting nonprofit developers of affordable housing
Whom to Contact
- Debby MillerPhone: (603) 856-0779
- Mr. Zachery PalmerPhone: (603) 224-6669
- Michele TalwaniPhone: (603) 224-6669
- Mr. Steve VarnumDirector of Communications and Marketing