- Retirement/Adult Communities
- Non-Profit Organization
As the only Continuing Care Retirement Community in the greater Manchester, New Hampshire area, RiverWoods offers an exciting, modern approach to independent senior living. Enter as an adult age 62 or better and enjoy a life free of home maintenance worries, and full of new friends, a full calendar of events and fitness options, and the promise of award-winning health care if and when you need it. The continuum of care at RiverWoods includes Assisted Living, Nursing Care and Memory Care, all at prices well below market rate.
Our innovative type B Flex contract is the first of its kind in New England, where you don't pay for the care you don't need. Save the refundable portion of the entrance fee for your estate, or use it to offset health care costs if and when the time comes.
The RiverWoods Group is the largest, independent, not-for-profit family of CCRCs in New England. The strength of the group means a financially stable organization that is ready to innovate senior living into the future. Come see our beautifully expanded and renovated community tucked away in the Northwest corner of Manchester in a beautiful country setting, yet only 10 minutes to downtown and 20 minutes to Concord. It is never too early to know your options with senior living and to learn more.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Joy LordenExecutive AssistantPhone: (603) 645-6500
- Mrs. Dana McGrathMarketing & Sales AssistantPhone: (603) 645-6500
- Mrs. Kathryn Mears-LimricDirector of Human ResourcesPhone: (603) 645-6500
- Mrs. Kim MurphyMarketing SpecialistPhone: (603) 836-2258
- Mrs. Linda PhypersExecutive DirectorPhone: (603) 645-6500
- Mrs. Cathleen ToomeyVP of MarketingPhone: (603) 645-6500
From North Exit 10S off I-93, From South: Exit 10N off I-93S Then follow NH-3A S, Hackett Hill Rd and Country Side Blvd to Alliance Way in Manchester