2018 Business Toolkit: Identify (Session 1, Seminar 2)
Our Business Toolkit sessions run twice each year, each consisting of 3 seminars:
- Session 1 includes 3 seminars on February 13, April 17 and May 8 - click the links to register for each seminar!
- Session 2 will begin in September 2018.
Business Toolkit: "Leverage" Session:
In this session, you will learn to use your network and referrals to your advantage. Make the most of your Chamber membership by clearly expressing the leads that are most beneficial to your business, and strategically seeking them out.
The Business Toolkit consists of three sessions, each developed to help you build your network, leverage your referrals, and grow your business to its highest levels yet. The three sessions consist of Develop, Identify, and Leverage. Your attendance at the sessions does not have to be consecutive and you can attend the 3 seminars in session 1 or session 2 (i.e. if you miss a seminar in session 1, make it up in session 2!)
The sessions that make up the Business Toolkit are as follows:
- "Identify": In this session, learn how to identify your target audience. Where do your business leads come from? Who do you want to talk to? What is hindering you from closing key sales? Are you continually being price shopped?? Let us help you identify your target audience so you can build meaningful, long lasting, profitable relationships.
- Leverage: Use your network and referrals to your advantage. Make the most of your Chamber membership by clearly expressing the leads that are most beneficial to your business, and strategically seeking them out.
- Develop: Our training specialist from Sandler Training will help you develop a clear, concise, and impactful elevator speech. You will walk away from Develop with an elevator speech that helps you share your ideal referral so your business can grow.
Let our Business Toolkit help you Develop, Identify, and Leverage your skills and Chamber membership!