GMC EDI Summit Program Agenda:
8:30 a.m. Buffet Breakfast & Networking
9:00 a.m. Program Begins, Welcome
9:05 a.m. Manchester Master Plan Presentation
Adopted by the Planning Board in August 2021, the Master Plan is a comprehensive ten-year guide for the physical development, as well as strategic development of a vibrant, walkable, and healthy Manchester. Learn about both the accomplishments and obstacles toward the goals of the Master Plan to date.
- Jodie Nazaka, Manchester Economic Development Director
9:45 a.m. Movers & Shakers of Manchester, Panel Discussion: Moderated by June Trisciani, Manchester Alderman At-Large; Owner & Interior Designer, j.Ellen Design
Hear about exciting development projects, creative visions and economic progress from three community leaders who are inspiring positive change.
- Travis York, York Creative Collaborative
- Mike Ketchen, Commonwealth Collective LLC
- Stefan Philbrook, estTeam LLC
10:15 a.m. Build Back Better Presentation
A coalition including the City of Manchester, ARMI, UNH, SNHU and the Southern NH Planning Commission was instrumental in earning $44M for the City of Manchester to grow the biomedical manufacturing sector. Manchester was one of 21 cities awarded a Build Back Better federal grant, beating 500 other cities that submitted proposals for funding. Learn more about the projects, partners and incredible potential involved in this unique opportunity.
- Mike Decelle, Dean, University of New Hampshire at Manchester; Dean, Granite State College; Chief Workforce Officer, ARMI (Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute)
- Julie Lenzer, Chief Innovation Officer, ARMI
11 a.m. Program Concludes
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
Sponsorships are still available and a great way to promote your brand while supporting the Chamber. For more information on sponsorship please reach out to Heather McGrail HeatherM@Manchester-Chamber.org or call 603-792-4105.