Virtual CEO Roundtable
Please join us for a virtual roundtable intended to connect, guide and embolden business leaders. Expert Bruce Bolger will address the research and value of our greatest capital, HUMANS!
In this interactive roundtable, you can expect to learn:
- Why are the world’s leading companies agreeing to disclose metrics on how they treat their people and committing themselves to Stakeholder Capitalism—the creation of shareholder returns only by creating value for society—customers, employees, suppliers, communities, and the environment.
- Why has employee engagement remained so low for so many years despite hundreds of billions spent on incentives, rewards, recognition, and other engagement efforts and what you can do about it?
- What is Human Capital Management and the practices of Enterprise Engagement and what do these have to do with small- to medium-size businesses?
- What types of people analytics can any size company use to make better decisions related to increasing sales and profits and enhancing employees and customer experiences?
- What tools are available now to get started enhancing your organization’s performance through people?
- What are Corporate Responsibility Reports and what do they have to do with your business?
- The extent to which people are critical to the success of their organizations?
- What talent or customer engagement challenges are their companies facing and what are they doing to address them?
- What they are currently doing to manage and measure engagement efforts for sales and non-sales employees, customers, and other critical stakeholders?
BRUCE BOLGER, Founder & President, Enterprise Engagement Alliance
With over thirty years of management experience in engagement and business development, Bruce was founder of the Forum for People Management and Measurement, a not-for-profit research organization in the 2000s. Bruce is now founder and president of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org. and founder of the International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, the first US organization to offer certifications in ISO (International Organization for Standardization) human capital standards.