New Hampshire Humanities
- Non-Profit Organization
For more than four decades, New Hampshire Humanities has been connecting people to culture, history, places, ideas and one another. We bring the thrill of discovery and the power of ideas to people of all walks of life, from all corners of our state. We support local cultural and educational institutions by awarding grants for innovative educational programs and capacity building. We invite citizens to reason together, to learn from and listen to one another. We offer teachers cost-effective, content-rich professional development that strengthens the teaching of the humanities in our schools, from civics to Native American history. And we develop communities of readers, especially among those struggling with literacy and those new citizens just learning about their new culture and government.
Whom to Contact
- Sue ButmanOperations ManagerPhone: (603) 224-4071
- Lynn DouilletteDirector of Annual GivingPhone: (603) 224-4071
- Terry FarishConnections Adult Literacy CoordinatorPhone: (603) 224-4071
- Susan HatemDirector of Programs & Grant MakingPhone: (603) 224-4071
- Rachel MorinOffice AssistantPhone: (603) 224-4071
- Jane PauleyDirector of DevelopmentPhone: (603) 224-4071
- Dr. Tricia PeoneProgram ManagerPhone: (603) 224-4071
- Morgan WilsonMarketing & Communications SpecialistPhone: (603) 224-4071
Take I-93 north to Exit 13 to Main Street. Take a left on Pleasant Street and go half a mile to the State of NH office park at 117 Pleasant Street. Follow signs for Dolloff Building, second floor.