New Hampshire Job Corps Center
At New Hampshire Job Corps, students receive the skills needed to succeed in today’s workforce - at no cost to them or their families!
New Hampshire Job Corps center is a residential career technical training center provided at no cost to eligible 16-24 year olds. Job Corps provides academic education, training in the most in-demand fields in the state, industry-recognized certifications, and all the tools and support needed to become employable, independent and successful.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Cassandra BatesCareer Transition SpecialistPhone: (603) 695-8800
- Mr. William BissonnettePhone: (603) 695-8800
- Mrs. Marcia BurnsBusiness and Community Liaison DirectorPhone: (603) 695-8800
- John MillerBusiness and Community Liaison Director
- Ms. Lisa RobitailleCareer Transition SpecialistPhone: (603) 695-8800